Monday, April 5, 2010

Today (April 5) was the 13th anniversary of Allen Ginsberg's death and the 16th anniversary of Kurt Cobain's. Continuing to work on a new play, which uses a gender reversal theme. I want it to be funnier, but how? I used to be funny, when I was young. Haha! Maybe I've been reading too many dramas lately. I just finished "The Browning Version" by Rattigan later last week. I really enjoyed it because Rattigan did such a good job at hiding who the real villain was. The plot description was amazing too, it helped the overall flow of the play, because there was a lot of people entering and exiting. On to "27 Wagons Full of Cotton" by Tennessee Williams. Just started it today and I'm already taken by it. The beginning is so explosive. So yeah need to be funnier. And start helping out around the house with cleaning and such. Or just something else so I can think. I can't wait until summer's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment