Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This is the last week of my semester. All's I got left to do is a spanish chapter test and oral evaluation, law final and editorial writing final. Then I just have to do one more assignment in playwriting and I'm done. Meh... I'm ready to be done. May hopefully will be a fun month, the band as two shows lined up and there's an art festival to attend. We should be playing in it, but no can do (lame lame lame). Summer plans include: Spanish two (summer school, YAY!!), read Shortcomings and Ghost World, and to continue writing. I've told myself in the past that I wouldn't stop writing during the summer, but I almost always seem to. I've got a few pieces to work on and I will feel like a complete asshole if I don't finished them. Got enrolled for next semester. I'm taking Creative II, Creating the Poem, Graphic Novel Writing and Writing the Teleplay (I don't know what this class is about at all). I also have to take an intercession class for one credit-hour, because apparently I haven't given UCO enough money. Child Development. I'm just going to say it, What The Fuck!?! (sigh) The fall semester should be a blast though, hopefully it'll be pretty laid back. 12 hrs is a decent load, but I'll say on it so it'll be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment