Sunday, October 16, 2011

week 8

Well, week eight is here. I've finished everything thing I've had to do for Modern British Poetry today (this blog post being the last thing on my list), and I really want to sleep for ten straight day. That paper kicked my butt, although I'm not surprised, eight months off of school will do that to you. I had a lot more fun with this class then I anticipated. When I read the syllabus at the beginning of the course, I honestly wasn't too thrilled about writing a 2500 word research paper and making a web site, but both assignments helped me to remember what it takes to think analytically. Also, we discussed a some interesting poems and authors, some of whom I wasn't familiar with their works. All-and-all, I'm happy I took this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment